Companies We Represent / Community Involvement
Below are some of the top rated carriers we represent:
PAN MASS CHALLENGE 5% DISCOUNT OF THE ENTIRE PREMIUM!
- You help a great cause and then you save big money on your rate.
ACCIDENT FORGIVENESS FOR ONLY 6% OF TOTAL PREMIUM.
- This is great endorsement which will waive all surcharges for the first accident. This could potentially save thousands of dollars.
The Team at Edson Insurance is locally involved with many community activities.
We are equally proud of our community involvement and believe in taking an active interest in our town, our schools, veteran’s organizations, seniors and our young people.
Our services include the following:
- Board of Assessors of the town of East Bridgewater 2018-2020
- Four Active Members of Kiwanis
- 2 Former Presidents of Kiwanis
- Former New England District of Kiwanis Secretary
- Former Kiwanian of the Year
- Former Treasurer of Kiwanis
- Former Vice President of East Bridgewater Business Association
- Former Secretary of East Bridgewater Business Associations
- Former Circle K Advisor for Bridgewater State
- Board of Directors on East Bridgewater Business Association
- By-Law Member on the founding of the East Bridgewater Business Association
- Current Members of The East Bridgewater Business Association
- Member of the Arts Council of East Bridgewater
- Co-Chairperson for purchase of equipment for East Bridgewater Fire Department
- Chairperson on The Old Colony YMCA Building Committee
- Sponsor of All East Bridgewater Youth Sports Programs
- Coaches of Soccer and Basketball in East Bridgewater
- Sponsor of East Bridgewater High School Yearbook
- Sponsor of East Bridgewater Cross Country
- Sponsor of Youth Programs at YMCA
- Sponsor for youth scholarships to Satucket Camp East Bridgewater
- Former member of East Bridgewater Finance Committee
- Former member of East Bridgewater Recreation Commission